End User Support Specialist
Published February 2, 2018
EncoreFX is seeking a full-time End User Support Specialist to join our growing IT team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional support experience to EncoreFX employees across the organization.
What You Offer – Key Requirements:
- Ability to work under tight timelines and effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to provide support outside of regular business hours when necessary
- Self-motivated attitude with a “team-player” approach
- Solid understanding of Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems
- Experience with Office 365 platform
- Experience with Mobile Operating Systems like Apple IOS
- Minimum of 3 years in a Help Desk/Tier 1 position
- Knowledge of ITIL framework is considered an asset
End User Computing Support:
- Primary contact for all IT related support issues
- Prioritize support requests and appropriately record, track and document actions taken
- Escalate problems as required to Tier 2/3 support
- Perform remote support for North American branches; Asia Pacific branches (when necessary)
- Install and configure Windows 10 workstations and laptops
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Office 365, RemoteAPP, FX Applications, and Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
- Setup new employee accounts within domain and cloud services
- Work with external vendors to resolve end user issues
- Assist with the ordering and maintenance of IT assets
Microsoft Active Directory Domain and File Services:
- Create new domain user accounts
- Manage members in domain security group
- Troubleshoot file access issues
- Map network drives for end users
Mobile and VoIP Support:
- Deploy and troubleshoot VoIP connectivity issues for end users
- Deploy ad troubleshoot iPhone mobile devices
- Work with external partners for device procurement and troubleshooting
About the Company:
EncoreFX is a foreign exchange risk management and payment services company based in Victoria, BC with offices across Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Through its branch network team of experienced professionals, EncoreFX offers customers tailored access to foreign exchange services ranging from spot transactions to long-term risk strategies.
Candidates should apply with their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Victoria, BC or Greater Toronto Area, ON