What You Offer – Key Requirements:
- Ability to work under tight timelines and prioritize issues accordingly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Energetic individual with a “team-player” approach and a desire to grow as a technical professional
- Willingness to provide support outside of regular business hours when necessary
- Strong troubleshooting experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, network, workstation and laptop technologies
- Experience with Office 365 platform
- Experience with Mobile Operating Systems like Apple IOS
- Minimum of 3 years in a Help Desk/Tier 1 position
- Knowledge of ITIL framework is considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle is considered an asset
End User Computing Support:
- Prioritize incoming support requests and appropriately record, track and document actions taken
- Provide technical support for specific FOREX application issues; escalate to Tier 2/3 support when necessary
- Follow IT policies and procedures and identify opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate with internal team to provide support for all branch locations and staff
- Perform system deployment activities including remote or on-site support
- System software installation and troubleshooting
- Setup new employee accounts within domain and cloud services
- Work with external vendors to resolve end user issues
- Assist with the ordering and maintenance of IT assets
- Perform other duties as assigned
About the Company:
EncoreFX is a foreign exchange risk management and payment services company based in Victoria, BC with offices across Canada, United States, Australia, and New Zealand. Through its branch network team of experienced professionals, EncoreFX offers customers tailored access to foreign exchange services ranging from spot transactions to long-term risk strategies.
Candidates should apply with their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Greater Toronto Area, ON