Published June 1, 2017
Reporting to the Vice President and GTA Manager, the main focus of this position will be to develop relationships with corporate clients in the GTA and provide them with solutions for their foreign exchange risk management and payment requirements on an ongoing basis. This position calls for a passion for the financial markets, business building acumen and a desire to help business clients prudently manage their foreign exchange operations.
What You Offer:
- Professional financial markets experience, ideally in sell side roles.
- Proven track record of revenue generation and contribution to the bottom line.
- A self-starting, independent thinker looking for an opportunity to assume significant responsibility for business growth.
- While general interest in financial markets is required, no prior knowledge of Forex markets is essential.
- Proven ability to build professional, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Aptitude for negotiation and strong customer relationship management skills.
What We Offer:
- Unmatched compensation package with a solid base salary and generous variable income potential.
- A professional, consultative approach to helping clients achieve more from their FX operations.
- Support of experienced management, systems and treasury teams.
- Industry training and ongoing professional development.
- Fun, fast paced work environment with a supportive, professional, and team oriented corporate culture.
- Direct marketing of EncoreFX services and expertise to the GTA business community.
- Provide superior service to clients and support other EncoreFX staff.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including AML and Compliance.
- Maintain industry expertise through training and professional development.
- B2B sales experience preferably in financial services.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in economics, finance or business. CFA, MBA, an asset.
- Experience within the banking/financial services industry an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Thrive in a collaborative, success oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
About the Company:
EncoreFX is a foreign exchange services company with offices across Canada, Australia, New Zealand and a head office located in Victoria, BC. Through its team of experienced professionals and branch network, EncoreFX helps Canadian businesses achieve more with their foreign exchange operations.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: GTA, ON
Required experience: B2B sales and/or capital markets sales
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree