Published September 12, 2018
Reporting to the Vice President and GTA Branch Manager, the main focus of this position will be to initiate and develop relationships with new corporate clients in the Greater Toronto Area.
What You Offer:
- Professional B2B sales experience with a focus on lead development
- Proven track record of finding and converting new prospects into clients, revenue generation and net positive bottom line contribution
- A self-starting, independent thinker looking for an opportunity to assume significant responsibility for business growth
- While general interest in financial markets is required, no prior knowledge of forex markets is essential
- Proven ability to build professional, mutually beneficial relationships
- Aptitude for negotiation and strong customer relationship management skills
What We Offer:
- Unmatched compensation package with a solid base salary and generous variable income potential
- A professional, consultative approach to helping clients achieve more from their FX operations
- Support of experienced management, systems, operations and dealing teams
- Industry training and ongoing professional development
- Fun, fast paced work environment with a supportive, professional, and team oriented corporate culture
- Develop new client relationships by proactively reaching out to the GTA business community through a professional and consultative sales process
- Collaborate with other EncoreFX staff to achieve mutual goals
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including AML and Compliance
- Maintain industry expertise through training and professional development
- B2B sales experience preferably in the banking/financial services industry
- Post-secondary education, preferably in economics, finance or business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thrive in a competitive, success oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to excel and earn an above average income
About the Company:
EncoreFX is a premier foreign exchange services company with offices across Canada, and a head office located in Victoria, B.C. Through its team of experienced professionals and branch network, EncoreFX helps Canadian businesses achieve more with their foreign exchange operations.
Candidates should apply with cover letter and resumé to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: GTA