Published October 11, 2019
EncoreFX is looking for a US Operations Associate, Treasury based in our global headquarters in Victoria, BC to service our US business. The shift will coincide with standard business hours in the region; start time may vary.
Reporting to the Treasury Operations Manager, the primary focus of this position will be to support our growing US business; including verification of incoming credits, processing of inbound and outgoing settlements , overseeing departmental management of US regulatory obligations as well as providing support to our Treasury Trading Desk and US Corporate Branches.
- Monitor bank accounts, for identification, application of Encore’s client settlements, and respond to requests for refund
- Oversee daily processing of US transactions and maintenance of US cash-flow in accordance with state regulations
- Monitor, categorize and respond promptly to emailed communications as a part of a shared email inbox
- Provide exceptional support to our Corporate Branches and Treasury Trading teams
- Monitor, investigate, and provide process adjustment suggestions due to US regulatory interaction and requirements to management
- Assist management with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Actively adhere to compliance, risk management and operational policies
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to function effectively and with a high degree of attention to detail, both within a team and individually
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to meet time critical deadlines
- Previous experience within the banking/financial services industry an asset
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Finance, Business, or Administration considered an asset
- Availability to work shifts outside of standard business hours
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with remote stakeholders
Candidates should apply with their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Victoria, BC