Published October 11, 2019
Reporting to the Treasury Operations Manager, the Team Lead of Treasury Operations NA will oversee the departments daily activities; including processing of wire and EFT transfers, verification of incoming client settlements, bank reconciliation and banking related investigations. The Team Lead will also provide direct support to the NA Treasury Operations team as well as initial/rudimentary communication with our Banking Partners and other internal departments on behalf of the Treasury Operations department.
- Oversee daily processing of a large volume of client and Treasury settlements with constricted deadlines.
- Ensure that all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets of the Treasury Operations team are met, including departmental reporting to the management team.
- Act as initial point of contact for escalated queries.
- Lead and assist other team members in providing quality and consistent support to our Corporate Branch, Treasury Trading and other internal departments.
- Encourage a collaborative environment to help drive efficiencies and implement changes within the department.
- Liaise with the APAC Treasury Operations team to ensure procedures and policies are consistent across all shifts.
- Deliver training to new employees as well as train existing employees on new polices and procedures.
- Providing ongoing support and coaching to team members.
- Responsible for management of Treasury Ops documentation; ensuring that resources and SOPs are kept up to date.
- Ongoing bank account and user maintenance including KYC renewals and inquiries.
- Assist with project planning and testing of new products and system enhancements.
- Organize and provide some shift coverage as necessary to support the NA and APAC teams.
- Actively adhere to compliance and risk management policies.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Finance, Business, or Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 1-year work experience in a leadership/Team Lead role
- Previous experience within the banking/financial services industry an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to meet time critical deadlines
Candidates should apply with their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Victoria, BC