Published January 3, 2020
Software Developer – Vancouver, BC
EncoreFX is looking for a Software Developer (C#/.NET) to join our development team in Vancouver, BC.
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements, functional and technical specification.
- Design & implementation of middle-tier services which consume third-party SOAP web services and build web UI.
- This includes coding, unit testing, technical analysis, debugging and integration.
- Working with individuals who are collaborative, action-oriented, drives results.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Five (5) years of C#, ASP.net, MVC, WebApi, and Git
- Two (2) years of practical experience creating WCF/REST web services and consuming third party SOAP Web services.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Agile and continuous delivery environment
- Full stack developer comfortable with front-end and back-end tech stacks
- Experience of Agile SDLC and Agile fundamentals.
- Experience in automated unit testing, TDD approach to development
- Good knowledge of object-oriented principals and patterns.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservices architecture.
- Two years MS SQL server and T-SQL experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties.
- Have a degree in information technology, computer science or engineering, or similar field preferred, or has an equivalent combination of experience, training and education
- Know Foreign Currency Exchange concepts or have experience in the payment industry.
- A solid base salary and generous variable income potential
- A competitive benefits package
- Support of experienced management, systems and treasury teams
- Industry training and ongoing professional development
- Fun, fast paced work environment with a supportive, professional, and team-oriented corporate culture
Candidates should apply with their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Vancouver, BC