Published October 29, 2019
EncoreFX is looking for an Operations Associate, Treasury based in our global headquarters in Victoria, BC to service our Australian and New Zealand business. The shift is temporary (1 Year) full-time and will coincide with standard business hours in the APAC region, start times may vary between 1:30pm & 4:30 pm Sunday-Thursday PST.
Reporting to the Manager of Treasury Operations, the primary focus of this position will be placed on verification of incoming credits, processing of inbound and outgoing settlements all on behalf of our Australian & New Zealand entities as well as providing support to our Treasury Trading Desk and Corporate Branch.
- Monitor bank accounts, including foreign currency accounts, for identification and application of Encore’s client settlements
- Process pre-authorised debits, outgoing wire transfers and EFT payments
- Assist Management with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Confirmation of Treasury foreign exchange transactions and processing of settlements to counterparties
- Provide exceptional support to our Corporate Branches and Treasury Trading teams
- Monitor, categorize and respond promptly to emailed communications as a part of a shared email inbox
- Conduct banking investigations and ensure a timely resolution of problematic payments
- Analyze trends on investigated settlements to identify areas for change or improvement
- Actively adheres to compliance, risk management and operational policies
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Previous experience within the banking/financial services industry an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to function effectively in a team and individually in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to meet time critical deadlines
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Finance, Business, or Administration considered an asset
- Availability to work shifts outside of standard business hours
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with remote stakeholders
Candidates should apply with their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Victoria, BC
Job Type: Full-time