Published January 23, 2020
Job Description- Operations Associate-Temporary (one year)
EncoreFX is seeking a temporary full-time Operations Associate to join our office located in Saskatoon. The position will be for one year to cover a maternity-leave, with the potential to extend the contract based on the needs of the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with operations in the Saskatoon branch, including the processing of foreign exchange deals, international payments, and creation and maintenance of customer records. The ideal candidate will be strongly self-motivated with the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail.
- Monitor foreign exchange deals to ensure settlement by the applicable value date
- Create customer records in accordance with policies and procedures
- Post internal entries for the management of customer accounts
- Communicate with head office departments to resolve any issues
- Communicate with front line sales staff to ensure customer service standards are met
- Create templates for domestic and international payments
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of daily payments
- Manage documents in accordance with policies and procedures
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed within the branch
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Other responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Finance, Business, or Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous experience within the banking/financial services industry an asset
- Experience with AML/CTF compliance in the financial industry an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail
Candidates should apply with their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Saskatoon, SK