Published January 21, 2019
Reporting to the VP and Branch Manager, the successful candidate will excel at initiating and developing B2B relationships with corporate clients in Winnipeg and the surrounding area.
What You Offer:
- Professional B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of revenue generation and net positive bottom line contribution
- A self-starting, independent thinker looking for an opportunity to assume significant responsibility for business growth
- While general interest in financial markets is required, no prior knowledge of forex markets is essential
- Proven ability to build professional, mutually beneficial relationships
- Aptitude for negotiation and strong customer relationship management skills
What We Offer:
- Unmatched compensation package with a solid base salary and generous variable income potential
- A professional, consultative approach to helping clients achieve more from their FX operations
- Support of experienced management, systems, operations and dealing teams
- Industry training and ongoing professional development
- Fun, fast paced work environment with a supportive, professional, and team oriented corporate culture
- Direct marketing of EncoreFX services and expertise to the Manitoba business community
- Collaborate with other EncoreFX staff to achieve mutual goals
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including AML and Compliance
- Maintain industry expertise through training and professional development
- B2B sales experience preferably in financial services
- Post-secondary education, preferably in economics, finance or business
- Experience within the banking/financial services industry an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thrive in a competitive, success oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to excel and earn an above average income
About the Company:
EncoreFX is a foreign exchange services company with offices across Canada, Australia, New Zealand and a head office located in Victoria, BC. Through its team of experienced professionals and branch network, EncoreFX helps Canadian businesses achieve more with their foreign exchange operations.
Candidates should apply with cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Winnipeg, MB
Required experience: B2B sales and/or capital markets sales
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time