Bank Reconciliation & Reporting Analyst, Treasury – Victoria, BC
Published November 29, 2018
EncoreFX is seeking to hire a Bank Reconciliation & Reporting Analyst, Treasury based in our global headquarters in Victoria, BC, to service our North American business. The shift will coincide with standard business hours in the region; start times may vary.
Reporting to the Manager of Treasury Operations, the primary focus of this position will be the reconciliation of EncoreFX’s global bank accounts, assisting management with operational reporting, and supporting other operations staff in addition to our Treasury Trading Desk and Corporate Branches.
- Perform daily and monthly reconciliation of Encore’s global bank accounts
- Record entries for interest and monthly bank charges in Encore’s treasury system
- Conduct banking investigations and ensure a timely resolution of problematic transactions
- Work with our Finance, Treasury and Branch employees to investigate and research discrepancies
- Act as the main point of contact with our Finance Department on inquiries related to bank reconciliation
- Monitor, categorize and respond promptly to emailed communications as a part of a shared email inbox
- Assist management with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Actively adhere to compliance and risk management policies
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to function effectively and with a high degree of attention to detail, both within a team and individually
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to meet time critical deadlines
- Previous experience within the banking/financial services industry an asset
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Finance, Business, or Administration considered an asset
- Availability to work shifts outside of standard business hours
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel and Power BI considered an asset
Candidates should apply with their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Victoria, BC